It's Time

Who would have thought that what was supposed to be a few month's break would lead to it being 2 whole years since I've been active on my blog. I've thought about it very often, and have missed being able to spill my thoughts into my little internet space but the break was sorely needed. I didn't realise it at the time but a lot of my life was completely jumbled. My personal life, uni life and career prospects suffered as a result of my ignorance to care for myself, and I needed time to grieve, pity myself, fall on my face - ready to pick myself up and dust myself off. After the death of my Mum, the future I had wanted dwindled away and for so long I tried to grasp on to things I knew could never be.  I've learnt to set myself new goals and walk along this new path and embrace the uncertainty. Although I am nowhere near where I want to be, or knowing what I want to be - I know I'm getting there and I want this blog to come along with me. I have some exciting things coming up (I'm getting married!) and I'm joining a well known company as a sales consultant (working from home). I'm finally starting to invest in my life and what I want to leave behind, and one thing I want to do is have this space as my little mark in the world.

It's time to return, with a vengeance, with new ideas, with a new outlook.

Lol x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram