A New Venture

For so long I have been an avid candle collector and burner, and even had my own little Yankee Candle business. As time went on, and as the prices increased and I found out more of what is put into your every day candles I was feeling a little underwhelmed and was actively looking for something new to fall in love with that left my home smelling beautiful. It didn't take long for me to find my new obsession and I haven't looked back. 


I was given a few samples and a warmer from a local Scentsy consultant to try out, and within 30 minutes my house was overtaken by a fresh, strong but beautiful scent. It's the sort of scent that doesn't musk your house, it just genuinely creates a clean smell. Instantly I knew that I had to try more, and so my collection has increased - from warmers to car scent bars to laundry powder!


I was ranting and raving to everyone about my new obsession, and from day one I said to myself that I could happily work to promote these products. When the time came and a friendship blossomed with my consultant I decided to take the plunge and join. I said to myself if I can convert atleast a few people to these safe alternatives to candles (and receive a few discounts) I'd be one happy woman!



So, if you - like me are up for trying something new, and love all things candle related give my Facebook page or Website a browse! If you like what you see, give me a message on Facebook or in the comments and I can send you out some samples (UK & NI only) completely FREE.



I won't be posting much about this on here, I just wanted to log this here as I'm hoping it will be a high point of my current journey, and I wanted to mark it!

Loriana x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram